MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY:
Merchandise may not be returned for credit without prior authorization from our Customer Service department. Please have your order number available when contacting us.
You may return most items purchased for a partial refund within 30 days of purchase. A restocking fee will apply and shipping charges will not be refunded. Restocking fees as follows:
- 20% restocking fee applies to most stock items. Some dropship items will be subject to a higher restocking fee. Where applicable, fees are stated within our catalog.
- 40% restocking fee applies on items that have been cut for shipping purposes.
Custom or Special order items may not be returned.
Refund will only be issued in the original form of payment.
Customer is responsible for the shipping cost of items returned. Be mindful of packaging as any damage during return shipment is the responsibility of the customer. Returned material must be received in original condition.
Any products cut, altered, modified or installed by the customer may not be returned.
We reserve the right to refuse unauthorized returns. Unauthorized returns will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Upon receiving your shipment, please inspect the packages carefully for signs of damage. Check contents for damaged or missing items.
Damage and/or loss claims must be reported within 48 hours from time of receipt!
We utilize small parcel carriers [UPS and Federal Express] and many LTL freight carriers [such as YRC, New Penn and UPS Freight] when shipping our products. Specific instructions will vary depending on the carrier.
If Damage/Loss is suspected, please do the following:
- Inspect your shipment as soon as it arrives.
- If your merchandise has arrived via LTL freight carrier, all damages/loss must be notated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery. Please take digital photographs and email to: email@example.com.
- Please keep all merchandise and packing material for possible inspection by the carrier.
- Contact our Customer Service Department immediately! It is best to get in touch with us right away. Be advised that claims made after 48 hours of receipt will not be honored.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE POLICY:
Every item that we sell meets our highest standards for quality and performance. If a defect in merchandise is suspected, please proceed as follows:
Inspect merchandise for quality before altered or installed.
Upon the finding of parts which may be defective, contact our Customer Service Department immediately! We will request digital images, a sample of the material, or a combination of both material and images to be sent to our Customer Service Department for evaluation.
Upon review of the samples/images we will determine if replacement or refund is appropriate. Return of the defective merchandise will also be determined at this time and if deemed necessary an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) will be issued.
The responsibility of Outwater Plastics and Architectural Products ends here. Any loss incurred for labor, transportation or any other expenses are not covered.